“Not only is health a normal condition, but it is our duty not only to attain it but to maintain it” – Joseph Pilates
- A signed health form and liability waiver is required prior to starting classes.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to allow for traffic and other life distractions. Classes and sessions start and end on time. If you arrive late your session will still end on the hour.
- Doors open for business 10 minutes prior to your session. If you are earlier than 10 minutes please wait in your car til doors open.
- Prenatal-Postnatal clients will need an OB-GYN health note prior to the start an exercise class.
- New Pilates students must take privates or introductory group classes before joining an existing group class. Students are assessed and matched with similar fitness levels.
- Group classes consists of a minimum of 3 people and a maximum of 4 in every class for the group rate.
- Please text or email for an appointment availability.
- Preferred Payment Methods: CASH AND PERSONAL CHECKS. Credit cards also accepted.
- Classes are reserved with pre-payment to hold your spot.
- After payment no refunds or credits are issued unless a class is cancelled by the management.
- Cancellations: A 24 hour cancellation is required, no exceptions.
- Inclement weather: Please notify studio a minimum of two hours prior to class if you feel uncomfortable in questionable driving conditions.
- Discounted packages are available and expire 90 days from purchase. Please schedule all Pilates and MFR sessions within that time.
- Arrive a few minutes early to organize and prepare your mind & body for class. Classes start on time and end on time.
- If you arrive late please enter group Pilates class quietly.
- Silent cell phones. If you must take a call, as a courtesy to others please step outside the studio.
- Place all personal items in the bins. Return all studio equipment back to original settings and wipe down all mats and equipment when class is finished.
- No outdoor shoes in the studio. Dance slippers or grip socks only. No bare feet for hygiene purposes.
- Workout attire required. No belts, zippers or buttons on the machines. Avoid baggy pants or shirts. Fitted workout clothing works best.
- Hair should be pulled off face as to not distract and long hair must be tied up for safety on the spring equipment.
- Avoid using heavy perfume, creams and oils before class. Minimize jewelry.